Personal data is data about you from which you can be identified. We collect and use personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for information, products and services.
- To respond to your queries or comments.
- To obtain feedback on our products or services.
- To conduct analysis, research, audits and internal training to improve our products or services offered to you.
- To analyse website use and consumption data to better understand your needs and/or concerns or to study general patterns and trends of use or consumption.
- To improve your use or experience of our websites.
- For such other purposes as you had previously agreed to or that are permitted by law.
- For any other purposes as you may agree to from time to time.
In order to achieve the purposes stated above, your personal data may be disclosed to other Suntory entities and to agents and service providers appointed to process data on our behalf.